SNAP’s Academy Track is intended for more serious dancers. Students have a minimum class requirement depending on age, which includes ballet class twice per week at a minimum, along with other classes. Because the Academy Track is intended for the more goal-oriented student, dancers are expected to maintain attendance and dress code as well as other expectations.
All company dancers must participate in the Academy Track. Forms are available in the lobby to register for the Academy program. In most cases, a placement class will be required. Placements in class levels are by studio-owner and teacher discretion only. For those interested in our dance performance troupes, Company information is found on the Company page.
Summer 2019 Schedule, June 17- August 9
- Jazz 3: Monday at 6-7pm
- Advanced Ballet: Tuesday at 4:30-6pm
- Intermediate 1/2 Ballet: Tuesday at 5:30-7pm
- Intermediate Ballet: Thursday at 5-6:30pm
- Pre-pointe: Thursday at 4pm
- Pointe Variations: Tuesday at 6-7pm
- Pointe-Continuing: Tuesday at 7-7:45pm
- Contemporary: Wednesday at 5-6pm
- Advanced Drop-in Ballet: Wednesday at 6-730pm
- Advanced Drop-in Jazz: Thursday at 5-6pm
- Drop-in Contemporary: Thursday at 6-7pm
COMING IN FALL 2019: PRIVATE LESSONS BEFORE SCHOOL! CONTACT THE STUDIO TO SET UP!
January 7-March 24, AND April 1-May 26
- Jazz 3: Monday at 6-7pm, Thursday at 5-6pm
- Jazz 4A: Monday at 7-8pm
- Jazz 4B: Tuesday at 6-7pm
- Jazz 5: Monday at 8-9:15pm
- Intermediate Ballet 1: Wednesday at 6-7:30pm, Thursday at 7-8:30pm (tech), Sunday at 12:30-2:00pm (tech)
- Intermediate Ballet 2: Wednesday at 6-7:30pm, Thursday at 6:45-8:15pm
- Advanced Ballet: Tuesday at 6-8pm (tech and pointe), Thursday at 7-8:00pm (int./adv.), Sunday at 11-12:30pm
- Beginning Pointe: Wednesday at 7:30-8:15pm, Thursday at 8:30-9pm
- Intermediate Pointe: Monday at 8:30-9:15pm
- Continuing Pointe: Thursday at 8:15-9pm
- Beginning/Continuing Contemporary: Tuesday at 7-8pm
- Advanced Contemporary: Tuesday at 8-9pm
- Lyrical: Thursday at 4-5pm
- Modern (release technique): Thursday at 6-7pm
- Pre-pointe: Thursday at 6-6:45pm
Acro for Dancers! This class will be offered in 8-week mini sessions, late on Sunday afternoons. Registration and time of class will be posted after Company Auditions on June 6. Check back for updates and registration!