SNAP’s Academy Track is intended for more serious dancers. Students have a minimum class requirement depending on age, which includes ballet class twice per week at a minimum, along with other classes. Because the Academy Track is intended for the more goal-oriented student, dancers are expected to maintain attendance and dress code as well as other expectations.
All company dancers must participate in the Academy Track. Forms are available in the lobby to register for the Academy program. In most cases, a placement class will be required. Placements in class levels are by studio-owner and teacher discretion only. For those interested in our dance performance troupes, Company information is found on the Company page.
COMING IN FALL 2019: PRIVATE LESSONS BEFORE SCHOOL! CONTACT THE STUDIO TO SET UP!
Fall 2019 Schedule, September 9-December 22
- Jazz 3: Monday at 5pm (FULL), Thursday at 5:15pm
- Jazz 4A: Monday at 7pm
- Jazz 4B: Tuesday at 6pm
- Jazz 5: Monday at 8-9:15pm
- Intermediate Ballet 1: Wednesday at 6:15pm, Thursday at 7:15pm (tech), Saturday at 9:30am (tech), Sunday at 12:30pm (tech)
- Intermediate Ballet 2: Monday at 7pm, Thursday at 7pm
- Advanced Ballet: Tuesday at 6:30pm (tech and pointe), Saturday at 9am
- Beginning Pointe: Tuesday at 8:15pm, Wednesday at 7:45pm, Thursday at 8:30pm
- Intermediate Pointe: Monday at 8:30pm
- Continuing Pointe: Thursday at 8:30pm
- Beginning/Continuing Contemporary: Tuesday at 7pm
- Advanced Contemporary: Tuesday at 8pm, Thursday at 7:15pm
- Lyrical: Thursday at 4:15pm (FULL)
- Modern (release technique): Thursday at 6:15pm
- Pre-pointe: Thursday at 6:15pm